【閒聊】Lucky me.... - PCZONE 討論區

返回   PCZONE 討論區 > ▲ -- 網 路 生 活 分 享 區 > -- 閒 話 家 常 灌 水 版

PCZONE 討論區

通知

-- 閒 話 家 常 灌 水 版 上 面 那 些 硬 梆 梆 的 專 業 話 題 插 不 上 話 ?? 那 就 來 這 邊 就 你 周 遭 網 路 上 或 生 活 上 的 話 題 來 哈 拉 一 下

會員
【閒聊】Lucky me....
Today is my day! I have found a song which I was looking for for long time. When I was in U.S 2 years ago, I heard a R&B/Rap on the radio, but I didn't know the artist and the title of this song at that time. However, the rhythm and the lyrics impressed me a lot so I didn't forget it. Till last night, I heard this song again while I was watching a movie on HBO. Jesus! I was so surprised and happy. So I stayed focus on the screen after the movie is over. I got the song's title "The Light". When I was at office this morning, I keyed in the song title into the music search engine and I got the full information about this song! "The Light" by Common, album name: Like water for chocolate

I have made my mind, I will buy this album after work tonight.....

PS: I have to apologize cuz I couldn't type chinese in company's computer but I can't wait to express my happiness~~~~~

回覆
Van
會員

我找到很多首Common的歌,但就是沒有"THE LIGHT",實在很想聽看看!這張專輯除了THE LIGHT之外,其他歌聽起來怎麼樣呢?
回覆
會員
一般: 【閒聊】Lucky me....
引用:
最初由 Onion_Head 發表
Today is my day! I have found a song which I was looking for for long time. When I was in U.S 2 years ago, I heard a R&B/Rap on the radio, but I didn't know the artist and the title of this song at that time. However, the rhythm and the lyrics impressed me a lot so I didn't forget it. Till last night, I heard this song again while I was watching a movie on HBO. Jesus! I was so surprised and happy. So I stayed focus on the screen after the movie is over. I got the song's title "The Light". When I was at office this morning, I keyed in the song title into the music search engine and I got the full information about this song! "The Light" by Common, album name: Like water for chocolate

I have made my mind, I will buy this album after work tonight.....

PS: I have to apologize cuz I couldn't type chinese in company's computer but I can't wait to express my happiness~~~~~
別急著打嘛,我想中文更能表達你的喜悅!
回覆
進階會員

都還看得懂...
恭喜你找到你想要的歌了
我最近也有跟你類似的情況發生
不過是在電台聽到的
007 明日帝國的主題曲"Tomorrow Never Dies"
唱的人是Sheryl Crow
回家後馬上就用kuro下載回來了
很好聽喔!!

回覆

XML   RSS 2.0   RSS 
本站使用 vBulletin 合法版權程式
站務信箱 : [email protected]

本論壇所有文章僅代表留言者個人意見,並不代表本站之立場,討論區以「即時留言」方式運作,故無法完全監察所有即時留言,若您發現文章可能有異議,請 email :[email protected] 處理。