Build 16249 (Version 1.5.3): [May 19, 2003]
* Added preview input/output commands to menu and
* Tweaked job control behavior for jobs that complete
with warnings, to be a bit more intuitive.
* Frame marking didn't always mark the correct range and
could cause "Scan for bad frames" to fail.
* Fixed invalid batch scripts produced when video codec
has a config struct larger than ~6K (Windows Media 9
* Status markers were being logged as warnings in jobs.
* Conversion to a higher frame rate produced amusing
results in Direct video mode. It now produces source
frames interspersed with drop frames for nearly zero-
cost point upsampling of video.
* Dubber pretended there was a input-to-output lag if
such filters existed in the video chain (temporal
smoother), even if the filters weren't active. This
resulting in duplicated frames (fast/normal) or
erroneous zero-byte keyframes (direct) at the end of
* Arbitrary framerate conversion option wasn't disabled
in the UI when IVTC was enabled (the two are mutually
* Edit point seeks (<, >) didn't update the frame
[regression bugs fixed]
* Fixed pipeline not getting flushed at end of
operation, resulting in some frames getting lost.
* Fixed subset code pulling in wrong frames in direct
* Interleaving values were inverted and thus always
* Position slider wasn't updating properly around cuts.