測試 8 出來了。整理一下 3.60 更新內容。
Version 3.60 beta 8
1. Stack overflow vulnerability has been corrected in SFX module.
Version 3.60 beta 7
1. Stack overflow vulnerability has been corrected in WinRAR module
processing LZH archives. We thank Ryan Smith, www.hustlelabs.com,
for reporting this problem.
Version 3.60 beta 6
1. Switch -ad did not work in GUI winrar.exe.
2. When repairing several archives, console RAR did not handle 'No'
choice of overwrite archive request properly. It aborted
the operation instead of skipping the current archive.
Version 3.60 beta 5
1. GUI winrar.exe ignored -mt<threads> switch and always used
"Multithreading" option from "Settings" dialog. Fixed now.
2. Correction in -ilog switch. In some situation the current date
was not written to rar.log file.
Version 3.60 beta 4
1. Recovery speed improved when repairing heavily damaged
archives using the recovery record.
2. If volume size field contained a value exceeding 4 GB,
it was changed to wrong value after switching to any
other page of archiving dialog and returning back to
3. Update ('u') command did not work properly with some
high ASCII names in beta 3.
Version 3.60 beta 3
1. Previous beta version could create duplicate copies
of same file when updating an archived file with
high ASCII characters in file name.
2. SFX module crashed if single string length in "License"
or "Text" block exceeded 4096 characters.
Version 3.60 beta 2
1. Improved Unicode support in the folder tree panel.
2. Fixed a bug with incorrect font in the volume size list
in Japanese Windows 98.
Version 3.60 beta 1
1. Multithreaded version of RAR compression algorithm improves
the compression speed on computers with several CPU,
dual core CPU and processors with hyperthreading technology.
Multithreading is enabled by default, but you can disable it
in "General" part of "Settings" dialog.
In the command line mode you can control multithreading with
2. WinRAR can display the folder tree panel allowing to navigate
in disk and archive folders. Use "Options/Folder tree" submenu
to enable the folder tree. It can be configured separately
in file and archive management modes.
Folder tree replaces "Browse for folder" command previously
available in "File" menu and uses its Ctrl+T keyboard shortcut.
3. Now WinRAR "Rename" command also works with ZIP archives.
Previous versions could rename files only in RAR archives.
4. Added decompression of LZH archives created with "-lh7-" algorithm.
5. New "Remove duplicate folders from extraction path" option
in "Settings/Compression" dialog.
If this option is on and you unpack an archive which root folder
has no files and only one 'somename' folder and if destination
folder is new or empty and also ends with '/somename', WinRAR
will exclude one 'somename' from resulting 'somename/somename' path.
6. New "Define volume sizes..." button in "Settings/Compression".
This button activates "Define volume sizes" dialog. Here you
can customize the list of predefined volume sizes associated
with "Split to volumes, bytes" field in archiving dialog.
7. Speed of RAR general compression increased for some data types.
Depending on data type and size the gain may achieve 5 - 15%.
8. New "Rename automatically" option in the extraction dialog
and command line -or switch to rename extracted files automatically
if file with the same name already exists. You can also enable
the auto-renaming mode directly from the overwrite confirmation
prompt with "Rename All" button.
Renamed files will get names like 'filename(N).txt',
where 'filename.txt' is the original file name and 'N' is a number.
9. "Set modification time" option in "Advanced" part of extraction
dialog is accessible also for ZIP archives. Previously it could be
changed only for RAR archives.
10. "Multithreading" option added to "Benchmark and hardware test"
command, so you can compare performance of usual and multithreaded
versions of RAR compression algorithm.
11. New 'ch' (change archive parameters) command line mode command.
Its purpose is to apply switches like -av, -tl and -cl to archive.
12. New 'cv' command line mode command. It provides the command line
interface to WinRAR "Convert archives" command. It is supported
only by winrar.exe, not by rar.exe.
13. New command line -sl<size> and -sm<size> switches to set size
limits of processing files.
14. New command line -fcu[file] switch allows to read archive
comments from Unicode files. It also modifies behavior
of "cw" command, setting the comment output format to Unicode.
15. 7Z added to list of formats stored without compression
when using -ms switch without a parameter.
16. Switch -e[+]<attr> is now supported by most of command line
operations including extracting and deleting files. Previously
it was supported by only archiving command.
17. It is allowed to use environment variables in archive name
in archiving dialog, in destination path in extraction dialog,
in folder names on "Compression" and "Paths" pages in WinRAR
settings. For example, you can enter '%temp%' in "Folder for
temporary files" field.